Greeley Attorneys Who Fight Felony Charges
With lengthy jail sentences, probation, fines and sex offender registry all potential outcomes of a conviction, felony charges must be taken seriously. We at Rapp, Manzer & Minnerop, LLP, have the experience you need fighting charges like these to fight for you at trial or in plea negotiations.
Our seasoned criminal defense attorneys know what it takes to get the best possible results for our clients. Whether you have been charged with murder, weapons crimes, sex crimes or white collar crimes, contact our office in Greeley, Colorado, for assistance.
Call 970-573-6880 to learn more about your rights following a felony arrest.
Why You Need An Attorney When Facing Felony Charges
Our attorneys have spent years in Northern Colorado courtrooms, giving us a bounty of first-hand experience. As our client, you will benefit from working with lawyers who:
- Have extensive trial experience. Our attorneys have excellent cross-examination skills and know what it takes to connect with juries.
- Do not take a one-size-fits-all approach. We understand that each client has different goals, and we will craft a strategy that addresses yours.
- Will give you common sense, practical legal advice. We will take the time to address all of your concerns and tell you what your options are and the likely outcomes.
- Have the resources, experience and knowledge that rivals many larger firms. We thoroughly investigate each case, interviewing witnesses and gathering evidence while working with private investigators and expert witnesses.
- Know how to work with prosecutors. With a former prosecutor on staff, our lawyers can better predict what the opposition is thinking and anticipate problems before they develop. We can use this to your advantage in plea negotiations and in our pretrial motions.
When Your Freedom Is On The Line, Obtain Experienced Legal Representation
We know how much stress you are under. Call Rapp, Manzer & Minnerop, LLP, at 970-573-6880 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation and find out about how we may be able to help you. We are ready to go to work for you.